CNI RECRUITING JOB NUMBER: 1920
JOB SUMMARY: Software Developer responsible for designing, programming, testing, verifying, and documenting software solutions for new and existing products. Location; Minneapolis, MN. Excellent salary, bonus potential for all projects, and excellent benefits. Candidates must reside within 50 miles of Minneapolis and pass background and drug screening test. The company does not sponsor visas. This position reports to the Product Manager.
COMPANY: The company has been a leading provider of business software solutions for the energy marketplace for over 25 years. Software products include accounting, trading, scheduling, transmission, and other applications to increase office efficiency and productivity.
- Design, program, test, verify, and document business software solutions for new and existing products. Solutions include energy trading, scheduling, and transmission; accounting and other applications to increase office efficiency and productivity.
- Direct customer interaction on most projects, mostly by phone and email
- Development effort estimations
- After hours product support and issue resolution
- Minimum of 3 years software development experience
- Experience with SQL or TSQL and C# .Net
- Strong knowledge of stored procedures, indexing, triggers and cursors
- Applies advanced engineering principles to solve complex issues
- Requires limited technical direction or oversight
- Effective written and oral communication and team leadership skills
- Understanding of software development principles and lifecycle activities
- Strong prioritization and planning skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Action Oriented
- Risk Taker
- Takes project ownership
- Experience with relational databases
- Ability to adapt to different programing environments and languages
- Experience with XML, ASP.net and Java Script