CNI Recruiting Job Number: 1828
Sell custom automated test equipment (ATE) solutions and LabVIEW development services to commercial and defense technology companies primarily in the northeast.
- Full sales cycle responsibility.
- Business Development and Account Management. Company will provide current customer base.
- Compensation: $90-105k base, TTC $150k. Commissions are not capped.
Client Description: Sell and support automated test and measurement systems and related services (including integration and consulting) to high tech manufacturers. Rapid growth rate. Friendly, helpful and casual work environment.
Candidate Location: Boston, MA area
Travel: 50% travel primarily in Northeastern U.S. Occasional travel to tradeshows and customers throughout the United States.
- This is a sales only position. Pre and post sales support will be provided by the Client engineering team.
- Business development and account management.
- Full sales cycle, including lead generation and pipeline management.
- Collaborate with Engineering regarding customer requirements, expectations, pricing, proposals and follow-on sales.
- Network with strategic partners and suppliers.
- Participate in industry tradeshows, conferences, seminars, and events.
- Utilize CRM.
- Contribute to business planning.
- BS in Engineering or Science, MBA a plus.
- 10 years experience with business development and account management.
- Experience with design, specification, use and/or integration of automated test equipment (ATE).
- Excellent presentation, proposal preparation and written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy, motivated, enthusiastic, hard worker, responsive communicator, personable, and team oriented.
- Due to ITAR restrictions, candidates must be citizens, permanent residents or have asylee/refugee status in the US.
- National Instruments hardware and LabVIEW software.
- Modular and rack-and-stack electronic test instruments.
- PCBA manufacturing functional test.
- Li-Ion battery and BMS testing.
- Product lifecycle testing including validation, HALT/HASS, OEM and CM production test.
- High-channel data acquisition and control.
- Embedded electronics, firmware and software design and test applications.
- Contract negotiations.
- Sales management.
- Aerospace, defense, electronics, energy, medical devices, or semiconductor industries.
- Health, dental, vision, life, short- and long-term disability insurance.
- HSA with monthly contribution by company available with high-deductible health plan option.
- Personal time off (PTO): 17 days in first full year.
- Holidays: 8 days per year, in addition to PTO.
- Employee perks, discounts, and assistance program from ADP TotalSource.
- 401(k), company matches $.50 on every $1.00 up to 6% of employee salary.