THIS JOB WAS FILLED BY CNI RECRUITING.
Job Number: 1834
Job Summary: Exciting, full time, Technical Writer position in Pasadena. 18 month+ contract position preparing proposals and other documentation for U.S. government projects. Highly technical aerospace, space, and scientific research environment. Flexible hours. Relocation expense reimbursement for the right candidate. Active TS/SCI (Top Secret/Secret Compartment Information) clearance required. Compensation $200,000 per year.
- Apply scientific expertise/knowledge to produce accurate, well-written, professional, and correct proposals and other documents.
- Collaborate with client scientists and research personnel to develop clear, concise, and accurate content that is easily reviewed by the end user.
- Present scientific information in a way that is easy to understand and assess.
- Ensure that all material is handled based on clearance best practices and guidelines.
- Ensure and enforce document configuration control.
- Track document delivery schedules and identify and communicate potential roadblocks.
- Receive and manage files from various sources.
- Create and manage document repositories in the client-cleared environment.
- Consolidate highly technical information from various sources and sub-contractors.
- Active TS/SCI (Top Secret/Secret Compartment Information) clearance.
- Technical writer experience.
- Expert with Microsoft Word and proficient with other Microsoft apps, i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, etc.