Selecting a recruiting firm is like diving into a pool; you need to be sure that there is water in there before you dive. The following are some important questions to ask when selecting a recruiting firm. The best way to obtain answers to these questions is to submit them in writing in the form of a Request For Proposal.
- Do they listen carefully to your requirements and use them for their candidate search?
- Do they have an extensive database that includes the type of candidates that you need?
- Do they carefully screen candidate resumes for your requirements or do you have to screen a large number of resumes?
- Do they interview all candidates?
- Do they evaluate candidates for skill set, experience, performance, job tenure (including reasons for leaving) and cultural fit?
- Do they submit referral presentations in addition to candidate resumes?
- Do they have a guarantee? If so, what are the time frame, type and and conditions?
- Do they provide guidance regarding compensation?
- Do they submit referrals on a timely basis?
- How much is the referral fee? Is the fee contingent on referring a candidate who you hire?
CNI is a recruiting firm that recruits Sales, Marketing, IT and Operations candidates at all professional levels throughout the U.S. Our referral fee is only 15% of candidate first year base salary. We refer only top performers who fit our Clients’ requirements and budgets. We provide World Class Service, including a market-leading 90 day guarantee in the event of resignation or termination for any reason. For more information, please fill out the form below or contact us at [email protected] or (908) 874-6148. We will exceed your expectations.
CNI is the parent company of Best Recruiter and CNI Recruiting.