JOB NUMBER: 1843
JOB TITLE: VP Of Sales & CRO
JOB SUMMARY: Exciting position as VP of Sales & CRO for a fast growing integrated media and marketing company located in the Freehold, NJ area. Territory is U.S. Compensation is $120-150k base salary + commissions. Projected 1st year OTE is $200k and projected 3rd year OTE is $300k. This is a new position due to growth with significant personal growth potential, i.e. promotion to Business Unit President based on performance.
- Achieve team sales goals.
- Drive best practices, sales process and tracking systems.
- Implement and drive accountability and reporting systems for sales call volume, appointment setting, penetration into target accounts, pipeline progress and revenue forecasting.
- Drive communication, transparency and integration of systems between sales and the other functional teams in the organization, i.e. manufacturing, project management, website, finance, and senior management.
- Coach, educate, and build relationships with the team of eight inside and outside sales professionals.
- Maintain ongoing dialog with sales team.
- Report directly to the CEO.
- Moderate co-travel with current sales staff to offsite client meetings during the first 6-12 months, heavy travel thereafter.
- 5+ years proven track record of successfully managing a sales team
- Outstanding people skills, communication skills, EQ, and IQ.
- Commitment to excel, win and grow.
- Strong sales leadership qualities.
- Disciplined, highly organized confident, decisive and focused on accountability.
- Calm under pressure, able to work under tight deadlines, analytical and creative problem solver.
- Flexible, agile, high energy, positive attitude, and self-motivated.
- Media (digital and print ad) sales experience is a plus
Our client provides integrated media and marketing services to dental manufacturers and dental practices via direct marketing campaigns, in-person education, monthly print magazine, and website and custom marketing programs. Dental Product Shopper (DPS), their flagship property, combines dental product reviews with peer-to-peer product evaluations that enables dentists to make informed decisions regarding new product purchases. These product reviews are unique within the dental community and research has shown them to be the most important element in a dentist’s purchasing decisions.
The company maintains a panel of independent evaluators to review new products who are early product adopters and market leaders in their field. They are not paid for their reviews and dental product manufacturers do not pay our client for placement of reviews.
Company leadership is customer and employee centric, committed to customer and employee success and rewards employee performance. The company will provide training and sales tools.
Our client has received the following media awards:
- 2017 min’s Magazine Media Award Finalist in the Website Category (DPS Website Design)
- 2016 min’s Magazine Media Award for Best Website Relaunch (dentalproductshopper.com)
The company was named to the New Jersey Business list of the 50 fastest growing companies in the state, INC Magazines’ list of the 500 fastest growing private companies in the United States, and was certified as a great place to work by Great Place to Work®. The company was started in 2007.
- 401(k) Plan with profit sharing.
- 2 weeks vacation, increasing after 1 year.
- Paid holidays