JOB NUMBER: 1843
JOB TITLE: VP Of Sales
JOB SUMMARY: Exciting position as VP of Sales for a fast growing healthcare media and technology company located in the Freehold, NJ area. Territory is U.S. Compensation: $120-150k base salary + commissions. Projected 1st year OTE $200k, projected 3rd year OTE $300k. New position due to growth. Significant personal growth potential, i.e. promotion to Business Unit President based on performance.
- Achieve team sales goals.
- Drive best practices, sales process and tracking systems.
- Implement and drive accountability and reporting systems for sales call volume, appointment setting, penetration into target accounts, pipeline progress and revenue forecasting.
- Drive communication, transparency and integration of systems between sales and the other functional teams in the organization, i.e. manufacturing, project management, website, finance, and senior management.
- Coach, educate, and build relationships with the team of eight inside and outside sales professionals.
- Maintain ongoing dialog with sales team.
- Collaborate (on equal footing) with the current Vice President of Sales & Client Relationships.
- Report directly to the CEO.
- Moderate co-travel with current sales staff to offsite client meetings during the first 6-12 months, heavy travel thereafter.
- 5+ years proven track record of successfully managing a sales team
- Outstanding people skills, EQ, IQ.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commitment to excel, win and grow.
- Media (digital and print ad) sales experience is a plus.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Fast growing healthcare media and technology company. Leadership is customer and employee centric, committed to customer and employee success and rewards employee performance. The company will provide training and sales tools.
The company was named to the New Jersey Business list of the 50 fastest growing companies in the state, INC Magazines’ list of the 500 fastest growing private companies in the United States, and was certified as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work®. The company was started in 2007.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance. Employee individual and family contribution is 10-25% depending on plan selection.
- 401(k) Plan with profit sharing.
- 2 weeks vacation, increasing after 1 year.
- Paid holidays